On Saturday, October 1, 2016, I’ll be hosting a photo walk as part of Scott Kelby’s Worldwide Photo Walk at Tyler State Park, Texas. Here are the details:
- I encourage you to sign up for the walk at http://worldwidephotowalk.com/walk/tyler-state-park/. This will ensure you’re eligible to win one of the prizes being offered this year. Also, by signing up, we increase our walker count and ensure that we will be invited to host again next year.
- We’ll meet at the historic bath house on the lake at the park at 4:30PM. You can find a map of the park at http://tpwd.texas.gov/publications/pwdpubs/media/park_maps/pwd_mp_p4508_039d.pdf
- We will walk north along the shore line then up into the woods to slowly loop back around southward back towards the bath house to arrive before sunset. The backlit views of the sun setting over the trees on the far side of the lake is quite nice and photogenic.
- We’re not gear snobs, so feel free to bring anything that can take a photo.
- The entrance fee to the park is $6 per person.
- If you need to contact me the day of the walk, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 972-342-8078.
- Since we’ll be walking in the woods, you should wear comfortable shoes/hiking boots and bug spray.
- If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.